Complying with IEEE802.11g, the TL-WN551G adopts TP-LINK Extended Range WLAN transmission technologies, resulting in transmission distances of 2-3 times that of other 802.11b, 802.11g products, transmission range is extended 4-9 times.
TL-WN551G provides multi security protection. Complying with 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption, WPA, IEEE802.1X, TKIP and AES, the TL-WN551G has super-safety data communication ability. With it's strong firewall, the TL-WN551G features effective security to protect the wireless network from intruders.
With the external antenna, the TL-WN551G can adapt to different operational environments and let the user connect to the Wireless network easily. The TL-WN551G also supports Seamless Roaming and is compatible with other 11b, 11g WLAN equipment.
- Complies with IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
- Chipset Atheros
- Adopts TP-Link Extended Range WLAN transmission technology, transmission distance is 2-3 times of the normal 11b, 11g products, transmission range extended to 4-9 times.
- Transmit Speed and Auto-Negotiation, up to 54M
- 32-bit PCI connector
- Provides 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption
- Supports WPA, IEEE802.1X, TKIP, AES
- Supports Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP
- Provides simple configuration and supervisor program
- Supports Ad-Hoc/Infrastructure modes
- Supports Wireless Roaming, can move among different AP and no break
- Detachable reverse SMA connector Antenna